What are the ISES Ohio WOW! Awards?
The ISES Ohio WOW! Awards are an opportunity for statewide recognition and a showcase to celebrate event professionals, and their events, in Ohio. The awards program allows us to:
- Promote professionalism within the events industry
- Acknowledge the extraordinary efforts, performance, and outstanding contributions of ISES members and industry professionals
- Provide the distinct competitive advantage to sing your praises to customers, potential clients, vendors and colleagues, reminding them ofyour accomplishments and industry expertise
- A forum to highlight client’s projects
When & Where are the ISES Ohio WOW! Awards?
The ISES Ohio WOW! Awards will rotate each year to a different ISES Ohio city. The inaugural Ohio WOW! Awards Gala will be:
- April 13, 2012
- The Greater Columbus Convention Center – Batelle Hall, Columbus, Ohio
Any ISES member in good standing on or before Jan. 15, 2012, who has produced events (or components of events) within the state of Ohio OR that is based in Ohio, but produces events in other locations.
Why Should I Enter the ISES Ohio WOW! Awards?
By entering the ISES Ohio WOW! Awards, you are able to demonstrate the incredible experiences and projects that you and your company are creating. This is your opportunity to show people what you can do and what makes you stand apart from your competition. Imagine being able to tell your clients that your company is “award winning!” More information will be coming to all ISES Ohio members via email and the awards website www.isesohiowow.com
Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
Partnership development is most important to the creation and success of the ISES Ohio WOW! Awards. Please support our efforts in producing one of the best award events in Ohio: http://www.isesohiowow.com/wp-