Join The Zone Team!
Current open and available positions:
Executive Assistant to the President
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
This individual will be supporting and assisting the President of Zone Entertainment. The day-to-day functions would vary depending on the projects and schedule. The selected individual will arrange meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, edit and format correspondences, assist with preparing documents for events, along with attending internal and external meetings. The growth for this role would be to eventually become more involved in the design, research, marketing and potentially sales.
– Schedule meetings via email and telephone with guests and vendors for the President – Provide excellent guest service while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
– Finalize event notes and prepare appropriate documentation for event teams
– Prepare and manage meetings for the President
– Acting as a gatekeeper and liaison for the President
– Answer incoming phone calls and providing detailed messages
– Co-manage office space with entire office team
– Enter, manage and maintain events in Zone Experience database
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Undergraduate degree (Hospitality degree preferred)
– Keeping an eye for detail with “NO TASK TOO BIG/SMALL” mentality
– Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be extremely organized
– Event experience is NOT required, however, highly welcomed
– Proficient in iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
– Exceptional communication/phone skills
– Team player and ability to adapt to a fast-pace environment
– High energy and flexible schedule; able to work long hours frequently and ability to work “unconventionalbusiness hours”
– Ability to draft technical documents and write professional emails
CLICK HERE to read the complete job description and requirements for our executive assistant position
PART TIME (EVENT) POSITIONS:
Our DJs and MCs keep each and every party moving from start to finish. Strong, outgoing personality, exceptional guest-service skills, and knowledge of current dance music is a must! Prior experience is valued and evaluated as to how it will fit within our culture and brand. All equipment and music is provided by the company and training is provided for those with the optimal personality, willingness to learn and passion for the industry.
Dance experience preferred, break dancing abilities are a plus, but anyone with an outgoing personality and excellent guest-service skills can succeed! Individual should be comfortable interacting with many guests at once and truly being the “life of the party”. Knowing popular line dances is key! (Ex: Cupid Shuffle, Cha-Cha Slide, and similar dances) Training will be provided for simple choreographed dances and other points of success for any dedicated and committed individual.
Event Photo Crew
“Smile! Take a picture!” Each of our events comes with friendly, outgoing individuals who are tasked with the responsibility of capturing all of the fun in still photography. An outgoing personality, excellent guest-service skills and attention to detail are all great success factors for this position. DSLR camera experience is great, however, anyone with a creative eye can be trained to successfully capture these memories.
Each of our events carries a technical component. Powered and passive audio systems, video screens and projectors, trussing and rigging, DMX lighting, entertainment electrics and more are all areas of interest in working on our tech crew. Training will be provided, however, a background in technology, theater or technical-based field is a great start. At a minimum, must be able to lift 75+ lbs.
Requirements for all Zone PART-TIME (event) positions
Outgoing, friendly, guest service-oriented personality
Professional, clean-cut appearance (No tattoos showing beyond a standard t-shirt fit)
Reliable, unrestricted transportation (preferably own a vehicle and valid drivers license)
Friday and Saturday availability <— Extremely Important
Must check e-mail frequently and have reliable internet access
Can you carry/lift equipment 50+ lbs? (75+ lbs for tech crew)
Willingness to learn new things, and be a member of a fast-paced crew
Must be ready to have FUN at work!
Please click the button below to apply today for one of our part-time roles!